Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. If you have to be without one, be without the strategy.
Carl von Clausewicz
Building a sustainable future for organisations and individuals through:
- Dialogue Processes – a thought and practice leader in national and international dialogues with over 25 years experience in the field, Jenny Morawska-Ahearn has researched and conducted dialogues on all continents in the last five years to facilitate sustainable and transformative change.
- Strategic Focussing – application of strategic management principles to organisations operating in highly competitive markets, including ways to build or improve sustainable competitive advantage and various evaluation and control mechanisms. Strategic thinking and strategic intent, strategy formulation and implementation.
- Strategic Business Analysis – using the latest sophisticated techniques to analyse and report on management challenges. A toolbox of techniques is utilised ranging from the Enneagram, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, interviews, surveys, multi-criteria analysis, qualitative and quantitative analytic review to benchmarking.
- Business Performance Solutions – providing knowledge leadership and independent feedback with integrity, including performance metrics and diagnostic and implementation skills that are essential in the successful leadership of organisational change. This will assist organisations to guide future policy, and to make significant organisational changes and improvements.
- Executive Coaching – business mentoring with individuals and/or executive teams to optimise business and personal outcomes.
- Leadership Strengthening – an innovative and practical framework developed after an intensive 12-month study, working with leaders in Australia, USA, Asia, South America and Europe.
- The CEO Experience – exploring the next steps in personal and organisational sustainability and leaving a legacy. Looking beyond and strengthening the character by developing inner resources. Exploring the art of possibility.
- Executive Training – customisation of business specific development programs leading to a deeper understanding of the business and its challenges in order to enhance business outcomes. This includes executives managing industries undergoing rapid change, senior managers wishing to further develop their ability to think strategically and executives with interests in corporate development.
- Conflict management and security strategies – for organisations, teams and individuals: conflict analysis and prevention, conflict handling and conflict solutions. The concept includes crisis management, reduction and prevention strategies, planning, incident handling and recovery, and knowledge transfer.
- Facilitation and Speaking – meetings, workshops, seminars. Topics range from performance measurement, business metrics, emotional intelligence, return on investment of human capital, through to outsourcing, evaluation, appreciative enquiry, business process reengineering, change management, knowledge management, leadership and strategy and corporate governance and ethics.